James Morton01 8404011
Showhouses Open Saturday from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Small number of 3 bedroom semi-detached, 4 bedroom semi-detached and 4 bedroom detached houses now available.
Help to Buy Scheme Approved.
Welcome to Ashfield, Ridgewood
MKN Property Group is proud to present the final phase in their award winning Ridgewood development.
This new phase is called Ashfield and comprises of 173 new 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom houses ranging in size from 90 sq. m. - 148 sq. m. (970 sq.ft. - 1,595 sq.ft.).
The houses at Ashfield benefit from an “A” BER rating and incorporate contemporary interiors with a high quality craftsmanship and an attention to detail which is synonymous with the MKN Property Group brand. Ashfield is located beside 14 acres of amenity space laid out as seven GAA/soccer playing pitches with associated changing facilities which serve the entire Ridgewood development.
The overall Ridgewood estate is a mature, well maintained development with extensive open spaces, two children’s playgrounds, playing pitches and neighbourhood facilities comprising of a Tesco Express Store, McCabe’s Pharmacy, Medical Centre and Tigers Childcare. Ridgewood is ideally located between Swords Village and Forest Little Golf Club with easy access to the M1 and M50 motorways, Dublin Airport and Dublin City.
• 10 year HomeBond guarantee
• White Carrara 2-panel doors with contemporary ironmongery
• Smooth finish to all walls and ceilings, painted in emulsion
• All joinery painted in satin wood
• Dimplex Optiflame electric fire
• Teak handrail and newel posts on stairs
Contemporary and luxurious kitchens by Nolan Kitchens with the following features:
• Soft close doors and drawers
• Island unit in A1, A2, B1 and B4 type houses
• Stainless steel sink and mixer tap
• Floor tiling as per the show house type
• Built in microwave and cooker hood
• Electrical appliances *
*Subject to contracts being signed and returned to vendor solicitor within 21 days.
The stylish and contemporary bathrooms and ensuites include:
• Floor and wall tiling provided as per the show house
• Shires Sandringham Suite sanitaryware
• Chrome heated towel rails
• Fitted shower doors in ensuite
• Contemporary and elegant wardrobes by Cawleys Furniture withl light grey shaker doors and oak carcass
• Dimplex Heat Pump
• Recessed LED down lighters in living room and kitchen
• TV points to living/dining area and bedrooms
• Wired for both TV and phone
Security & Safety
• Wired for alarm system
• Mains powered smoke detectors
• Elegant brick and render exterior elevation
• Garden tap
• High performance double glazed Grady Joinery windows throughout
• Painted front entrance door with multi point locking
• Modern light fittings to front and rear
• Zinc clad canopies to most house types
• Level and seeded rear gardens with timber post and panel fencing
• Cobblelock driveway
Highly efficient A3 rating
BER: A2 - A3
From Swords Village take the Forest Road.
Proceed to the third set of traffic lights and turn right into Ridgewood.
When you enter Ridgewood proceed straight through the small roundabout.
Follow the main avenue straight ahead and take the third left, signposted 'Ridgewood Playing Pitches'.
Continue to the top of this road and turn right into Ashfield.
Show Houses Open Saturday from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
The Perfect Location
Swords has an excellent range of amenities for its residents with fine schools both primary and secondary, churches and services.
The Pavilions Shopping Centre has become a true location for today’s shopper with two major supermarkets, various high street store names, ample parking and an 11 screen cinema, Movies @ Swords. The Main Street has also become very popular with a wide range of restaurants and cafes and Airside Retail Park is within a few minutes’ drive. There are also a wide variety of sporting and recreational facilities close by with Swords and Malahide on your doorstep.
The nightlife in Swords is excellent with its abundance of bars and well known restaurants on the Main Street and in nearby Malahide.
Few locations in Dublin can boast such a wonderful position so close to superb amenities. Location is a key factor in selecting your home and Ashfield is perfectly situated to avail of these wonderful surrounding amenities.
The houses in Ashfield are classified as low energy/low CO2 homes with an ‘A’ BER rating. They include an innovative heating system which combines quality construction methods and high levels of insulation with clever use of renewable energy to provide maximum comfort in all seasons.
The central heating system is an A-class Dimplex Air Source Heat Pump located externally. This air to water heat pump system is the product of many years of research and development by Dimplex Renewables and represents the best heating technologies available.
This system provides energy efficient central heating and large capacity hot water storage. Heat pumps extract the sun’s energy stored in the environment and raises it to a temperature suitable for heating and hot water purposes.
You can view further information from Dimplex Renewables on how the system works on www.dimplexrenewables.com
High levels of insulation incorporated into the roofs, walls and floors.
High performance Grady Joinery double glazed windows.
Highly efficient A2-A3 BER Rating contributing to a reduction in the cost of heating the houses.